Advantage Card Rewards Program
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (as varied from time to time) (Terms and Conditions) apply to all Corum eCommerce Pty Ltd T/A Corum Real Estate Services ABN 54 086 654 640 (Corum Real Estate Services) customers participating in Corum Real Estate Services’ Advantage Card Rewards Program (the Program). Participation in the Program is open to Australian residents only.
1. The Program is operated on behalf of Corum Real Estate Services by Ambassador Card Pty Ltd (ACN 005 101 584) (Operator). Corum Real Estate Services invites you at its sole discretion to use the Program by issuing you with the Corum Real Estate Services Advantage Card.
The following image illustrates the Advantage Card.
2. To participate in the Advantage Card Rewards Program, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as varied from time to time. It is your responsibility to read and understand the Terms and Conditions. If you have difficulty reading or understanding these, please contact us for further assistance. Alternatively we can refer you to an interpreter or other adviser.
4. Corum Real Estate Services may terminate your use of an Advantage Card and your use of the Program without notice and for any reason, including if you:
(a) do not comply with these terms and conditions;
(b) do not comply with the terms and conditions of any product or service hosted on Advantage Card; or
(c) abuse any privilege offered to you by Advantage Card.
5. Reward Suppliers are organisations engaged by the Operator to extend a Reward to users of the Program.
6. The purpose of the Program is to offer Advantage Card holders the following types of rewards, discounts upgrades or other offer when you use your Advantage Card to purchase goods or services (Rewards) from a participating Reward Supplier (Eligible Purchase) of the following types (at Corum Real Estate Services’ absolute discretion):
Rewards at dining establishments;
Rewards at general retailers;
Rewards at leisure operators; and
Rewards at accommodation providers.
7. The Rewards available are listed on the Advantage Card website at www.advantagecard.net.au/rewards and in general advertising material. All information is accurate at the time of publication, but may change without notice to you.
8. To claim a Reward, you must show The Ambassador Card logo, or quote The Ambassador card over the phone, at the time of the transaction, (whichever method is appropriate).
9. All Rewards are subject to availability and other terms and conditions imposed by us, the Operator or Reward Suppliers, as communicated on the Website and in general advertising material. Unless otherwise stated, no Reward may be used in conjunction with any other offer. The benefits, and any rights they confer, cannot be sold, transferred, assigned or otherwise dealt with except in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
10. The Rewards listed on the Website contain links to other websites or details of telephone contact centres operated by Reward Suppliers. These websites and telephone contact centres are not operated or controlled by Corum Real Estate Services. Corum Real Estate Services is not responsible for any loss, damages or inconvenience suffered by you as a result of you accessing the websites or telephone contact centres of Reward Suppliers.
11. Corum Real Estate Services is not liable for any loss, damages or claim as a result of or in connection with your participation in the Program or the use of the Advantage Card including:
(a) any Reward you receive or are entitled to receive under the Program;
(b) any death or injury or consequential loss or damages arising from or connected with a Reward; or
(c) any loss, theft or destruction as a result of or connected with a Reward or your Advantage Card.
12. Should a Reward Supplier fail to meet the terms and conditions upon which a Reward was to be provided, make sure you keep your receipt and phone the Operator on 1300 724 477 to claim a refund of the benefit that should have been received. Except as provided above, Corum Real Estate Services is not liable for:
(a) any unauthorised use of the Program;
(b) any failure by you to notify a Reward Supplier that a transaction is eligible for a Reward under the Program;
(c) any Reward not being available for any reason;
(d) any failure to notify you of any change in these terms and conditions, the Reward, Reward Suppliers or qualifying goods and services; or
(e) the suspension and/or termination of the Program.
13. The Rewards (and the Rewards performance guarantee) are provided by and are the responsibility of the Operator and not Corum Real Estate Services. Any claim or demand connected with a Reward (or the Rewards performance guarantee) must be made against the Operator alone. You have no right or entitlement to make any such claim or demand against Corum Real Estate Services, it being acknowledged by you that your only recourse is against the Operator.
14. Woolworths Limited is the issuer of the WISH Gift Card but is not the promoter of the offer and is therefore not responsible for the prizes, products or services under the offer or the fulfilment of the offer terms. WISH Gift Cards are redeemable at Participating Stores only. Participating Stores may change from time to time. For a full list of Participating Stores and Card terms and conditions see WISHgiftcard.com.au or Participating Stores. WISH Gift Cards are currently not accepted at some designated Dick Smith Electronics, Tandy, BWS, CALTEX WOOLWORTHS and CALTEX SAFEWAY co-branded outlets. To receive the 5% discount you must purchase the Gift Cards directly from Ambassador Card.
15. All conditions and warranties whether express or implied and whether arising under legislation or otherwise, as to the condition, suitability, quality, fitness or safety of any goods or services supplied under the Program are expressly excluded to the full extent permitted by law. Any liability Corum Real Estate Services may have to you under legislation in respect of such goods and services which cannot be excluded is limited, where permitted, to supplying, or paying the cost of supplying, the goods or services attained or repairing, or paying the costs of repairing the goods, at Corum Real Estate Services’ option.
16. You will indemnify us on demand against all losses, expenses, and damages we suffer or may likely to suffer as a result of or arising (whether directly or indirectly) out of:
(a) your failure to observe any of your obligations or duties under these Terms and Conditions; or
(b) any dispute between you and a third party.
17. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions:
(a) excludes, restricts or modifies or purports to have the effect of excluding, restricting or modifying any condition that is implied by any Fair Trading legislation of any State or Territory or the Trade Practices Act (Cmlth) or our liability under any such condition.
(b) gives rise to any liability on your part or qualify our liability in circumstances where we are in breach of these Terms and Conditions, including any conditions implied by any Fair Trading legislation of any State or Territory or the Trade Practices Act (Cmlth).
18. Neither a Reward Supplier nor the Operator has any authority, express or implied, to make any representations, warranties or statements on behalf of Corum Real Estate Services.
19. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales in any action or legal process concerning the Program and your rights under the Program.
20. Any tax which is payable arising from your participation in the Program is your responsibility, including any goods and services tax.
21. Corum Real Estate Services can change any or all aspects of the Program (including these Terms and Conditions) at any time without your consent. Where practicable we will notify you of the change before it occurs otherwise we will notify you as soon as practicable after the change. Notice of any change to these Terms and Conditions will be communicated to you by the Website. If you do not agree with any changes to these Terms and Conditions, you may decide to stop using the Program.
(a) the provision or performance of services relating to the Program;
(b) the administration of the Program; or
(c) planning, research and the marketing of products and services of Corum Real Estate services and its related companies, or any Program Participant.